Equipped with healthy house living systems, smart home technology, biomass underfloor heating, Neff gourmet kitchen, LED lighting, cinema, hot tub, Italian leather furniture, games room with 9ft American pool table, Xbox with fanatec Pro racing steering wheel and pedals, sumptuous roman inspired bathroom, al fresco dining with BBQ, full HD Sky package, indoor / outdoor table tennis, children’s grass play area and with ample parking, there’s pleasure and enjoyment for all.
Everything you need to keep the whole family or party entertained, why not lose yourself in a soothing hot tub spa or a enjoy a cinema sensation with a truly phenomenal surround sound system, your own directors private viewing.
If you’re hosting a party you can relax in the knowledge you have oodles of space and every convenience to assist with the preparation of your culinary delights. For a little extra we can even arrange a complete catering package with an entertaining chef for your special celebration. Combined with magnificent party surroundings full of eclectic touches including abstract artwork, bright colour accents, funky lighting and contemporary furnishings to delight and inspire, your special occasion is guaranteed success and bound to impress.
A passenger lift ensures everyone in your party can enjoy all the ammenities. Biomass underfloor heating throughout coupled with MVHR and airconditioning means your environment will be just how you like it, whether it’s deepest mid winter or the height of summer, a wonderfully welcoming surprise awaits you.
After a busy day visiting local places of interest (see our Out and About section) How about a revitalising treat of something crisp and cold or bursting with bubbles, relaxing on your balcony under the star filled skies, for with low light pollution Lincolnshire and The Curve are an excellent combination for some mind stretching views, stargazing the Milkyway.
*the above Recording Studio offer is included within the weekly booking rate.
Newly built and designed from the ground up by a conservation Architect with a brief to include cutting edge technology, The Curve Eco House is a unique building created specifically for large party sharing. Using only quality materials and fittings throughout it is literally curved in nature. One elevation is completely clad in cedar encasing Scandinavian levels of insulation. The building curves from the East through South and West, making the most of the Sun’s trajectory and winter solar gain.
The result is a spectacular building with unique spaces created by radial and curved walls, a challenge for the builders but transformational when you embrace the inside.
With masses of floor to ceiling windows, a wraparound black limestone terrace, gull wing zinc roofs, 1st floor balconies with curved glass and all highlighted with LED spot lighting, it is a futuristic building that blends seamlessly into picturesque surroundings in the day and transcends to your own Hollywood movie setting at night.
• Style: Modern: a tasteful fusion of contemporary furniture, with fabulous modern features and fabrics adorning the walls.
• Layout: Spacious living throughout 2 floors, luxuriating living room with large Italian leather sofa groups, 26ft atrium party area with funky high table and bar stools. Expansive 1st floor open plan kitchen and dining room seating up to 24 guests with balcony and floor to ceiling glazing to enjoy rolling countryside views.
• Bedrooms and Bathrooms: 11 spacious en suite bedroom rooms primarily with superking or king-size beds. All rooms are dressed to a high standard, beautifully presented with fine linens and luxurious fabrics and cushions. There is a master Roman esque bathroom with the bath positioned so guests can enjoy countryside views or a rejuvenating Matki shower. Two bedrooms have an additional single beds.
• For relaxation: The large sitting room with plenty of seating is the ideal place to relax en masse, whilst smaller seating groups around the Curve are the perfect spots to breakout for some me-time or corporate one to ones.
• For recreation: A luxurious cinema room with phenomenal professional sound system, full Sky HD package, film streaming on demand and games console capability. Games room with American pool table, Xbox with Pro racing steering wheel and outdoor table tennis will keep the troops entertained. There is also a grass children’s area in the garden. Enjoy an early morning dip in the outdoor hot tub to rejuvinate oneself.
• Practicalities: washing machine, tumble dryer and 3 dishwashers, 2 American fridge / freezers & one larder fridge, microwave, wine cooler, Kenwood mixer – 2 x Double Neff ovens (2 grills), Island – 1 x Induction 5 plate hob, 1 x ceramic 4 plate hob, 1 x filtered water sink, all pans / oven ware etc provided.
Alfresco dining for 24 or more – BBQ area with Swiss Grill Z650 BBQ and outdoor rattan sofa furniture.
Beautiful luxury holiday house with fabulous views situated in the picturesque village of South Thoresby, Lincs.
• 11 en suite bedrooms:
• Sleeps: Up to 24 guests.
• 6 superkingsize, 4 kingsize (2 of which are family rooms with additional single bed), 1 double, (1 x King is zip & link and left as 2 x single room unless requested otherwise).
• Main Roman esque bathroom: double ended bath, Matki shower & mood lighting. There is also a separate cloakroom WC.
• BBQ: Yes, a Swiss Grill Z650 gas BBQ is provided for guests including gas.
• Housekeeping: Available on request
• Facilities: Wraparound balcony with panoramic views
• Children: Yes, very welcome
• Pets: Dogs welcome by arrangement
• Disabled Access: yes and 3 person passenger lift / large impaired mobility ground floor bedroom and en-suit wet room (bedroom also has stylish built in single bed / sofa).
• Internet & Communications: Wi-Fi internet access throughout
• Mobile Reception: Vodafone
• Arrival Day: Via arrangement – weekends – Friday to Sunday or Monday / midweek Monday onwards.
• Arrival Time: Arrival is at 4pm
• Departure Time: Departure is 2pm Sundays / 10am Weekdays (unless agreed otherwise when booking).
• Restrictions: Male groups incur a £750.00 p/day surcharge and are only permitted at this property with prior arrangement. Absolutely no Fireworks or Magic lanterns at anytime (applies to all guests). STRICT 11pm EXTERIOR noise curfew – the property has been designed as a party house and internally is extremely sound proof so you can party until the early hours without complaint.
• Damages Deposit: £1,500 mixed groups / £2000 Hen Parties / £3,000 Stag – returned within 7 days less any damage.